Weekend Links

In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.

* 5 Reasons You Won't Adopt From Foster Care - and Why You're Wrong.

* Not only is my cookbook Easy As Pie now available in paperback, but so is A Vegetable for Every Season Cookbook - by popular demand! Both make great gifts :)

* Amazon has select magazine subscriptions for just $5 a year! Another good gift idea!

* One of this blog's most popular posts is all about upcycling jeans. Again - great gift ideas here.

* If you have sinus problems, check this out. This past year, I've had terrible sinus issues. I'm always clogged up, which leads to sleep apnea - which is both exhausting and life threatening. I tried all kinds of medicines, but nothing helped. Then my naturopath recommended Sinupret. It's all natural...and it REALLY works! I can sleep well again.

* Is cholesterol REALLY bad for you? Japanese studies suggest not!

1 comment

  1. When I click on upcycling jeans, it also takes me to the magazine deal. Just thought you'd want to know :)

    ReplyDelete