* Make Empty Tomb Cookies. These are slightly more involved, but still fun.
* Make Resurrection Eggs for the Easter hunt. It's really easy if you use the printables found here. Or take it one step further and create 3-D items for the eggs. A similar idea is to put together an Easter basket with elements from the true Easter story.
|Found on Pinterest. Original source unknown.|
* Have the kids make an easy Easter playset, complete with Jesus, angels, and Roman soldiers.
* Make a cross "wreath" for the front door. Here's a nice example.
* A lot of children's Easter crafts forget to explain why Easter is so important to our salvation. Remedy that with this simple "paid in full" craft that turns pennies into a cross.
|Via Mom on Time Out.|
* Make a simple paper chain garland with your kids. Write the many names of Jesus - one on each chain.
* Provide an Easter treat for a family or children in need. It doesn't take much time to put together some Easter baskets for the children, or a box with meal fixings for the whole family. Be sure to include something that tells the true story of Easter and what it means - perhaps a tact or a children's picture book.